Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ending Homelessness in King County

An organization called the Committee to End Homelessness in King County has put together a ten year plan for wiping out homelessness within their Washington county. The plan contains already existing strategies that are known to achieve sustainable success, but for the first time a group is combining strengths & resources to approach homelessness with the goal of ending it completely!
"A roof over every bed in King County: Our Community's Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness"

2 Comments:

Blogger Herman said...

I have been following the story of Tent City closely. It's currently at my synaguage. I wanted to do more to support it and someday when I have greater resources I will, but I am delighted with the commitment people have shown

www.bethechangeyouwanttosee.blogspot.com

the supporters of Tent City fought hard for its rights

9:14 PM  
Blogger Herman said...

how odd, that was the wrong link

http://www.kingcountyjournal.com/sited/story/html/228137

that is the correct link

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home